Most of the Coaching at Max Fortune’s Authorpreneur Master Class require a non-refundable deposit to register.
These policies are effective as of the time you submit your deposit or register for your training program.
Coaching at Max Fortune’s Authorpreneur Master Class – Cancellation Policy
- Students who have been enrolled in an online training may cancel 31 days or more prior to the starting date of the program, and your tuition is fully refundable minus the non-refundable deposit. If you cancel between 15 and 30 days prior, we will refund 50% of the program fee. No refunds are possible after 14 days prior to the starting date. Refunds are to be made by sending written notification via email to: email@example.com
- If you are on a payment plan, the financial obligation for the tuition is incurred at the time of registration. If you cancel between 15 and 30 days prior, and you are on a payment plan and have not yet paid in full, 50% of the tuition fee becomes immediately due and payable. If you cancel less than 14 days before the program starts and have not yet paid in full, the full tuition fee becomes immediately due and payable.
- Max Fortune’s Authorpreneur Master Class reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any scheduled training or to replace personnel due to low enrollment or circumstances beyond our control. If a training is rescheduled or cancelled, participants will be given notice by Max Fortune’s Authorpreneur Master Class at least five business days before the start of class. Students may then enroll in the next available offering of the program. Should this occur, if desired by the student, all tuition collected to date will be refunded.
DEPOSIT: The deposit for the program is non-refundable and non-transferable.
PAYMENT PLANS: Payment Plan options can be found on the Registration/Pricing and Payment Options page on this website. Monthly automatic credit card billing is required. Applicable service rates are posted on the Registration/Pricing and Payment Options page on this website. Credit cards accepted for payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and PayPal Credit. Billing information will be collected during the registration process to facilitate payment on the service renewal date. A payment receipt will be emailed each billing cycle.
TRANSFERS/SUBSTITUTIONS: You may not transfer to another program nor substitute another person in your place.
WITHDRAWALS: If you withdraw from the program at any time for any reason, we will not refund your tuition. If your tuition is being paid by payment plan, the full amount becomes immediately due and payable.
EMERGENCIES: We will always try to accommodate absences resulting from emergencies such as severe illness, accidents, etc. However, adjustments can be challenging. Therefore we are not able to accommodate requests for withdrawals for any other reason, such as work scheduling issues, family vacations, or personal reasons, etc.
Max Fortune’s Authorpreneur Master Class Training Events – Refund Policy
- 31+ days before the start of the training – a full refund will be offered.
- 15-30 days – a 50% refund will be offered.
- 14 days or earlier – no refund will be offered.